Jun 1, 2010

Faelen and Sara


Let me introduce Faelen and Sara! They are mohair bears. I bought their patterns from Vivianne Galli's ETSY shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/viviannegalli), who is my favorite bear artist. I have sewn two bears from this pattern.

Faelen wears a hand felted hat and a vest. They are felted by me from sheep wool. He has a basket full of mushrooms and fruits. The hat, the vest and the basket are removable.
Faelen measures 8.4 inches (21 cm) when standing without his hat. He can stand on his own. He is 5-way jointed with plywood discs and cotter pins.
ADOPTED

Sara lives with my family, she is my own beloved teddy bear. Panka (my sheltie) loves her very much too! :)

I hope you like them!

7 comments:

  1. Liebe Judit,
    ich bin sprachlos- auch dieses Bärchen ist wieder so wunderschön, den will man einfach nur lieb haben!!! Auch deine Hündin sieht wieder so hübsch aus.
    Liebe Grüße
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judit, I adore the darling elfin hat and the cute little fellow beneath it! His kind eyes speak volumes of the love that is crafted within him...and Sara looks very beloved as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Judit, hello, I am new to your wonderful little corner, but oh, what a delight your bears are! I love the Elfin hats on the bears, and the tiny fairy bear..just darling. Nice to meet you, hope to get to know you. Christel

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a darling little bear, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. how amazing cute this little bear....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again, Judit! Please stop by my blog in a couple days...I would love to feature your darling Faelen and pass on an Inspiration Award to you! Would you mind if I included his picture? I look forward to hearing from you...Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for all of your sweet comments!

    Judit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...